– If you rely on this website or any information, products or services available through this website, you do so at your own risk. You understand that there may be delays, omissions, interruptions, inaccuracies and / or other problems with the information, products and services published or promoted on this site.
– This website is offered to you “as is”. Insite Greece and its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the information available through this website or any information, goods or services referenced, advertised or promoted on, or sold through this website. Nor do they guarantee that the website will be error free, or will be permanently available, or that the website will be free from viruses or other harmful components.
– Under no circumstances will Insite Greece or any of its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any damages other than direct damages arising from your use of this website or any product or service linked or advertised or promoted on this website, including, but not limited to, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary or other damages of any kind, including loss of earnings or profit, loss of business or loss of data, even if we have been notified of such damage in advance.
You agree that the liability of Insite Greece and its affiliates, agents and licensors, if any, arising from any legal claim arising out of or otherwise related to this website will not exceed the amount you have paid, if any, for the use of the website from which such liability would arise.
– Visitors of Insite Greece are able to search the site archive for free.
– Prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
– When providing details as a user of Insite Greece , you must provide Insite Greece with accurate, complete and up-to-date information as requested.
– It is your responsibility to inform Insite Greece of any changes to that information.
– By advertising on Insite Greece , you agree to be bound by Insite Greece Terms & Conditions of Advertising – Insite Greece may change or discontinue any feature of Insite Greece including content, hours of availability and equipment required for access.
– Updated versions will be posted on Insite Greece . You are responsible for ensuring that you regularly review these updates.
– Your continued use of Insite Greece after any such changes are made will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of those changes.
– Insite Greece may at its discretion terminate access to, Insite Greece at any time. We will notify you in case of termination or inactivation of your account. You are no longer authorised to access Insite Greece and will continue to be subject to and bound by all restrictions imposed on you by these Terms & Conditions.
– If you object to these terms and conditions or any subsequent modifications to them, or become dissatisfied with your membership of Insite Greece in any way, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of websites powered by Insite Greece.
– By visiting this website, you agree to be bound by the Insite Greece Conditions. Insite Greece may at any time restrict, suspend or terminate access to this website or any part of this website.
– Insite Greece logo, which is a product of Media Group XL, is used by Insite Greece and all subdomains under license from Media Group XL Company. Names, images and logos of other products and services referenced on the site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
– You may not use any trademark, service mark, images or content featured on the Insite Greece website without the prior written permission of the owner.
– Unless expressly stated in this agreement, you may not distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify or create derivative works of or otherwise use any of the materials on this site.
– All material on our sites is owned by Insite Greece or its licensors and is protected by international copyright laws, other copyright laws, and international conventions. You may not reproduce any material appearing on this site without the prior written permission of the owner.
– You may not store an important part of the materials found or distributed on the websites of Insite Greece in any form, including electronic form, without the prior written permission of the owner.
– Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute material that can be found on the Insite Greece website should be sent to: email@example.com
– You will not use affiliates to infringe the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person or other entity. By submitting material to Insite Greece, you represent that you are the owner of the material or that you are submitting your listing with the express permission of the owner.
– By submitting material to Insite Greece you permanently grant Insite Greece all commercial rights to the material, including the right to modify the material, use it commercially and keep the material in an archive.
– For your convenience, we make links available to other websites that we do not collaborate with. Insite Greece cannot guarantee prices, conditions, quality, reliability or performance of the products or services offered by these Advertisers.
– Insite Greece is not responsible for the products or services that Advertisers offer. You argue Insite Greece and its affiliates are free from any damages you may suffer and agree not to assert any claims against them arising from your purchase or use of products and services provided by third parties.
– Although we advertise for some websites, we are not responsible for the content displayed on these sites.
– These General Terms and Conditions have been drawn up in, and will be interpreted in accordance with, International law. By using the Insite Greece website, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and location of International law in all disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement or the use of Insite Greece website.